Last year on BlizzCon, Blizzard finally gave fans what they wanted by revealing a Diablo 4. The trailer showed a horrific subpoena ritual, leading to the appearance of Lilith, Mephisto's daughter and key figure in the franchise tradition. Although Prime Evils has not been shown in any way, Lilith seems to be the main opponent against players for now.
In addition to the story, Diablo 4 also revealed some key gameplay components, including a return to the dark tone identified by the original games in the series. Of course, players can customize their characters, although only three of the five categories expected so far have been shown. Right now, players can choose from heavy barbaric melee, magically focused magic and master of items in the druid.
While there are still many details fans don't know about Diablo 4, including the full list of playable chapters, Blizzard has revealed some information. Below are all the final options announced so far.
Diablo 4 Druid
Better described as a hybrid between a barbarian and a witch, the priest invokes strength from nature, while also being able to remove damage by changing or evoking accompanying animals such as wolves. The maximum possibilities of a Droid click on these important features are not only to deal great damage, but also great crowd control options.
Here are the three maximum possibilities Blizzard has already revealed to Druid:
● Cataclysm - Summon a huge storm that follows the priest for a few seconds. Hurricanes cause knockouts and lightning strikes severely hit by enemies.
● Grizzly Rage - Converts the priest to Werebear, giving him access to new skills and the ability to generate soul faster. Being a fantasy player does not stop the player.
● Petrify - all nearby enemies are shocked at their position for a few seconds. While destroying the enemy interrupts the effect, it also does additional damage.
Diablo 4 sorceress
As players have long expected, the witch is all about magic and spell casting. Usually the glass cannon is included in the set, a character that can deal large amounts of damage while not withstanding much, this category excels in the long run as long as they have mana to spend on spells. Ice, lightning and fire are the main ingredients you choose and as such their extreme capabilities follow.
Here are the three facts Blizzard has uncovered so far:
● Deep Freeze - envelops the player in the ice and protects him from damage for a few seconds. During this time, ice waves damage and freeze enemies longer than usual.
● Inferno - Summon a fire wave that pulses in and out of the target area, causing major fire damage to the enemies trapped inside.
● Conduit - become immune to damage, shock nearby enemies and quickly warp between locations.
Diablo 4 Barbarian
As a champion of the trio, players can always expect to be barbaric in battle. As such, many of the skills and abilities players can choose from revolve quickly around harmful groups of enemies and polish themselves and their allies. Of course the ultimate possibilities do the same.
Here are the last three moves Blizzard has discovered so far:
● Wrath of the Berserker - the activation causes the player to go crazy for a few seconds, which increases statistics and effects. As the player incites anger, the effects increase even more.
● Call of the Ancients - One of the most puzzling skills, using these latest calls to the ancients to help the player get into battle for a few seconds.
● Iron Maelstrom - Barbarian swings his weapon around it on a chain and he constantly damages 360 degrees around it.
Diablo 4 is in development for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. Voidk diablo gold store is here!